Thursday, October 11, 2012

The handbag world of Kareena Kapoor

With the impending kapoor-khan marriage making so much news lately thought I would idle away my time looking the many many bags of Kareena Kapoor. Read on after the jump..



Kareena is a self proclaimed YSL girl. It often reflects in her handbag and shoe choices


Though I found her to be a bottega Veneta fangirl more often 





Name the label and she has them all

GUCCI

PRADA

CHANEL
Chanel Classic quilted bag

HERMES

She also carries the  occasional monogram of Vuitton



Although my personal favorite from her collection is the Mcqueen tote she recently procured

But I guess her priciest arm candy is the one we all drool over ;)


Tell me what you think of her collection 


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Excellent research work I must say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her collection. Checkout www.hauteloft.com to buy luxury handbags in India.

    ReplyDelete